Saturday, October 25, 2008

Today - Saturday, October 25, 2008

This morning has been an equally mixture of ease and struggle. There were times my fingers - almost literally - flew across the keyboard of the laptop. There were an equal number of times when my fingers hovered expectantly over the keyboard, just waiting for the words to form in my mind, synapse at the proper moment, and propel my fingers downward to type the letters of inspiration. SIGH. All in all, a productive morning of writing. I am done with Chapter Six and now at the half-way, at least in the way of Chapters, point of the rough draft. There is a sense of accomplishment and pride, a feeling of satisfaction.

So, as it stands at this moment, on this day, at this time:
  • Revamp of Chapter Six - complete
  • Words So Far = 46,879

I have no clue what writing I will do the rest of the day. For now, I am going to recharge the batteries of both the laptop and my mind. Wicked is calling my name - read me, read me, read me - and the boyz need to go for their walk.

S

No comments: