Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday - October 18, 2008

The writing continues.

This is what I did today:
  • Revised/Revamped/Add New Section - Chapter Two
  • Ditto - Chapter Three
  • Total Words So Far = 30,167

At this point, I'm on schedule for the 50,000 word goal. The revamping of the chapters is fairly simple since it is just omitting some of the exposition parts of those chapters, and changing the dialogue just a bit. For the most part, the sections already written are only be mildly edited to fit the changes in format of this project. I write, therefore I am content.

I continue to read A Lion Among Men by Gregory Maguire. The brilliance shines forth. The man knows how to write. I read a recent interview in The Advocate with him, and he mentioned he is planning at least one more book in the Wicked Years titled Out of Oz. At this point, he has not clue as to the main character of that book, though he is considering Glinda or possible even Dorothy. I guess we'll know once he writes the book.

S

No comments: