Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday - October

The house is filled with the scent of cinnamon, nutmeg, a hint of cloves, and pumpkin. The loaves of pumpkin bread will come out of the oven in just a few minutes. I'll slice the bread while still warm and slather some butter over the bread. Mmmmm, mmmmm, good.

On the writing front, here's what I've accomplished today:
  • Totally refinished revamp of Chapter One - yes, you're having a moment of deja vu, since I already stated I did that. There are times when things change. Today was one of those days. I was in the process of making the pumpkin bread and my mind, as it has a habit of doing, started to wander over what I had already written on this project, and what I needed to write. In a moment of inspiration, I found one of those pesky missing pieces. I inserted that piece into Chapter One today. I'll be inserting a few more pieces in the other chapters as well.
  • Semi-finished revamp of Chapter Four - I still have to add the missing piece. That will come sometime this week.
  • Total Words So Far = 33,496. Note: this count will go up/down in successive days as I omit things that are no longer necessary, and fill in the blanks. Such is life.

Now, I must go pull the bread from the oven.

S

No comments: