Thursday, August 20, 2009

More Awards

Gee, you like me, you really, really like me! Yes, I'm channeling Sally Field. Do you realize how much flack she got for her snarky, but heart-felt comments?? To this day, people still make fun of her about that incident . . . yes, you can include me in that group! A little bit of snark every now and then goes a long way.

So, my blogging and Facebook friend Elana has nominated me for not one, but two awards, oh, three if you count the Kreativ award. Wow, three awards in one day. I'm going to need some new hats!

So, the awards Elana awarded are . . .

Kreativ - because "Since I received this award seven times, I'm going to go all wonky on you and nominate whoever I want for the Kreativ Blogger award. These are some of the best bloggers out there."

Silver Shoe of Sincerity - He deserves the sparkly shoe for his awesome, well-thought out comments and witty snark. Do witty and snark mean the same thing? *shrugs* I like it.

Personally, I don't get where Elana is coming up with the fact that I'm snarky. : )

Literary Blogger - How about those 27 people up there? Yeah, let's go with them. Heck, let's throw all reason out the door (I'm the captain of the newly formed Blog Police Patrol. Hey! The BPP! You down with BPP? Yeah, you know me! Ahem.), and say that if your name or blog appears anywhere in this post, you get the Literary Blogger Award. Congrats! You guys know that I read blogs like I breathe air, so I really do nominate you all. The world would be a sad, dark place without blogs.

Now, what's an award without a neat picture . . . well, you know how much Blogger just loves to mess up my formatting when I attempt to add pictures. So, I'm not going to do it, no way, no how, but I will post them on the sidebar of my blog so you can see the beautiful - you like me, you really, really like me - awards.

Now, I must get on with the nominating process myself.

Elana, you know you rock! You're also running out on space on your mantel. So, the awards are going back to you, and to . . .

Kreativ - Authoress at Miss Snark's First Victim ~ Why? Because she does so much for the aspiring writers out there with her Secret Agent Contests, her First 250 Word Critiques, her First 1,000 Words, Query Critiques, and everything else.
Silver Shoe of Sincerity - Tess atTess Hilmo
Literary Blogger- Lady Glamis at The Innocent Flower

Okay, there are a ton of more great blogs out there highly deserving of the awards as well. So many choices, and far too little time . . . or space. So, check out the links on my blog to these other sights, and check out Elana's Wicked Awesome Blog because I follow most of these, and will probably start following the rest. This is an excellent source of information. Also, check out the blogs the people I nominated follow as well. The blogsphere is a source of great information, and these bloggers pretty much know what blogs you should read to enhance your writerly abilities.

S

1 comment:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Thanks for this award! I've finally put it up on my blog. You can find it HERE. Thanks again!