Friday, August 21, 2009

Followers

I have 61 Followers on Blogger, and about 9 using Networked Blogs. If you add those two numbers together you'll come up with Magic Number 70!! OMG!

I don't publicly Follow all the people that Follow my blog, though I do check out their blogs just to see what they're up to. Yes, you're being watched. Be afraid, be very afraid. I lurk in the shadows, reading away, and plotting the eventual downfall of the Universe. Oh, wait, sorry, I stepped into character for a moment and got carried away. It happens sometimes.

So, in homage to my followers, I'm doing a post that will link to each and every one of their blogs. OMG, what am I doing? There's not that much time in a day, and the ball is tonight, I have nothing to wear, and my wicked stepmother just asked me to clean out the 200 fireplaces she recently had installed in the house . . . Ooops, fell into a fairy tale for a moment there. Hate it when that happens.

Now, the fantastic list of my followers blogs . . .

Kim Smith - Kimisphere
Carol Ann Strange - A Writer's Journey
Anna C. Morrison - Anna the Author
KM - Prophetic Pictures
Shelli - Market My Words
Michelle - Slushbusters
Elizabeth Mahlou - Mahlou Musings
Quillfeather - W. M. Morrell (Quillfeather Blog)
Hilabeans - Hilary Heskett Shapiro, Writer
H. L. Dyer - H.L. Dyer's Blog - Trying to do the Write Thing
Ali - doesn't have a blog, but she follows.
Time is Running Away - Time is Running Away
Brandon Bell - Nithska: specific writer
Megan Rebekah - Megan Rebekah Blogs
B. J. Anderson - B. J. Anderson - Hope Springs Eternal
Tansy - doesn't have a blog, but she follows.
T. Anne - White Platonic Dreams
Nelson Issangya - Tafica Safaris - Adventure Begins Here
Glynis - New Scribbles from Glynis Smy
Tricia J. O'Brien - Talespinning
Rebecca - Sometimes Special Nonesense
Mandy - The Keyboard
Suzanne - The Wednesday Chronicles
Beth - Writing It Out
Marybeth - Marybeth Smith - Aspiring Novelist
Penny: Sugar Spun Dreams - Penny Lane
Abby Annis - Evolution of my Neuroses and other writerly things . . .
Angie Ledbetter - Gumbo Writer
Kathleen O'Keeffe - Words, Etc.
Justus M. Bowman - Across the Multiverse
Liz B. - Pseudable Bliss
Barb - Finding My Voice
Alex Moore - Adventures in Writing
Fossilhuntress - doesn't have a blog, but she follows.
Elizabeth McKenzie - Hey, I'm Trying to Write Here

Okay, that's about half of them! I'll do another post later to list the rest of them. If you get a chance, check out some of these blogs. There's an amazing wealth of information out there. Take advantage of it!

Also, I haven't listed the blogs I Follow on a regular basis. Some of them can be found on the sidebar to the right, and others . . . well, I'll get around to putting a list together of those blogs as well. There is only so much time in a day people, and I do have my virtual farm on Facebook to tend, oh, and because Marybeth and Elana and my sister-in-law keeping beating my score on Bejeweled Blitz I have to keep playing, then there's Typing Maniac, and my new favorite Brain Buddies. BTW - nobody has come close to beating my Typing Maniac score, nor Brain Buddies! Ha!

S

10 comments:

Unknown said...

That is only because Typing Maniac makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. But come on....you were in first place for almost a day!

Michelle said...

Thanks, Scott! It's always fun to see who your followers are. Even better when they comment, so you get a sense of what they're like and what they think.

Sherry Dale Rogers said...

Hey, hey I want to follow. Great shout out. Love a good writing blog, check my writing blog out
www.splattawayoflife.blogspot.com
"Excuse me,does this blog make my butt look big?"

Davin Malasarn said...

This is great, Scott! I've got all these new links right at my fingertips!

Kim Smith said...

Thanks for the mention, Scott. I just started blogging and don't know what I'm doing yet... :-)

I'm doing it anyway and I so enjoy what other writers are doing/thinking/saying. It helps me knowing I'm not alone.

Have a great weekend!

Scott said...

Marybeth - you're just jealous of my Typing Maniac skill! Yes, in first place until both you and my sister-in-law tromped my . . . you know what!!

Michelle - you're welcome. I love the comments. It's really neat to get to know people in the blogsphere.

Sherry - follow along . . . if you dare, just be aware, that a bunch of snark happens here! Oooh, I made a rhyme. Thanks for listing your blog. I'll check it out.

Davin - plenty of links and plenty more to follow once I found the time.

Kim - you're welcome. Blogging is a great experience and there really is a wealth of great information out in the blogsphere. It's also great to communicate with other aspiring writers who actually 'get' what I'm talking about when I talk about writing.

S

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

I think doing all those links is at least as much work as 200 fireplaces. On behalf of your following, thanks for the shout out.

Anna C. Morrison said...

Thank you! Glad to know you are lurking in the corners of my blog. You are always welcome!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

T. Anne does have a blog, you'll be happy to know! You can find her here, if it's the same person you've listed:

White Platonic Dreams

This is a great list!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Oh, and Penny has a blog, too.

It's here:

Penny Lane