Tuesday, April 7, 2009

One smile/laugh per day . . .

Laughter is allegedly the best medicine. I happen to agree. So, with that thought in mind, I've started a smile per day email campaign (or, at least a smile five days per week campaign). It all started yesterday with this video that was posted on Tara's blog. Yes, the video made me smile and I've watched it quite a few times since yesterday.

Today's smile (and perhaps a happy tear or two) is . . . this. Enjoy!

I'm not sure what tomorrow's smile will be, but I'll try to post it here. My main goal is to email out these little smiles as I find them, because the world is filled with too much horror and sorrow. For every piece of bad news, there should be five pieces of good news. A psychologist friend once told me that. When she suggested such a thing to the local news networks, they told her that good news didn't sell. Go figure!

S

No comments: