Monday, May 4, 2009

This Week

My posts and comments will - probably - be greatly diminished this week. I head out of town tomorrow for a work (the work that pays my bills so I can follow my writing dream) conference and will have limited time to blog, comment, or even write for that matter.

Never fear, I'll drop in on all the blogs I can, and comment as I have time. I might even generate a post or twelve. You just never know with me. If you don't see my comments popping up, it is just that life is too crazy this week. Take care.

S

5 comments:

Traci said...

Oh no!!! :-( Your comments and posts make me laugh (cheer me up)! Well, I'll be glad to see ya back. Have fun! :-)

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Understood! Sometimes a break from blogs and commenting is definitely needed, and necessary because of work. :)

Davin Malasarn said...

Thanks for the warning, Scott! Hope your business trip is a good one.

Robyn Campbell said...

Have a wonderful, productive business trip! I'll miss ya, you snarky thing you! :)

James Oh said...

Have a safety journey. I do understand your position and do take this opportunity to re-charge your battery.

Have a lovely day,