Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Miss Snark's First Victim's Book Trailer

Since I'm all about the free stuff . . .

The fabulous Miss Snark's First Victim has done a trailer for Agent Demystified. You can find more information about her book at AuthoressPress.

Now, if I had the time, I'd have the video cleverly embedded in this post. Okay, if I had the technological savvy . . . which I obviously don't, so you'll just have to click on the link. Sorry.

Also, if you haven't done so before, check out Miss Snark's First Victim's blog. It's a wonderful source of information, snark, and contests. Woo-hoo!

S

2 comments:

Traci said...

:-D You cut and paste the HTML code into the body of your "new post" window. You get the code by going to Youtube. Blogger is a pain...I usually have to paste the code into word, then cut and paste it into blogger. UGH!

Scott said...

Thanks. I'll have to work on that one.