Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Journey Support

I'd like to thank the Academy, my gazillion fans, and of course . . .

Well, unfortunately, neither the Academy or my gazillion fans are responsible for this . . .

The Journey Support award (a highly prestigious honor, btw) is passed on to folks who are helping along on this writing journey. Oh, my, the list of people I should pass this on to is huge.

Now, the person who passed it on to me is Jon Paul from Where Sky Meets Ground. Hop on over to his blog and show him some love.

Now, on to the latest recipients of this fantabulous award . . .

Tess @ Tess Hilmo - love the fact that, due in no small part to me, she sang Starland Vocal Band's one hit wonder Afternoon Delight to her boss! Yes, she did. LMAO!

Elana @ Elana Johnson, Young Adult Author - whether it's a good thing or a bad thing, ever since I've been reading her blog I've been known to say dude, seriously??

Scott (the other one), Davin, and Michelle (aka Lady Glamis) @ The Literary Lab - all three of these fine folks make me think, which can be either a good thing or a bad thing depending on the day of the week.

Robyn @ Putting Pen to Paper - strangely absent lately, but probably in mourning due to the crushing defeat of the Dolphins. Ha!

Now, there are so many more I could award this award! Ha! But . . . time is short and I must depart the cyber world for now. I can tell you, every blog I follow deserves this award. I learn so much on a daily basis - perhaps a few things I could do without learning (Tess!!) - from reading all the blogs I read. Knowledge is power!

S

5 comments:

Robyn Campbell said...

Knowledge is power. We are POWERFUL! YEAH! Thank you Scott. *she humbly accepts this prestigious award*

And you have helped all of us. Where would I have been without your CONSTANT harassing of my most beautiful Dolphins? I mean the persecution of the BEST DANG team in football. HMPH

You have looked at my query and helped me make it soooooo good. Thank you and congrats on getting this award, you truly deserve it.(On most days.) ^_^
*hugs* to my sweet friend. We're all in this together!

Tess said...

I'm still avoiding my boss ... just kidding! He is a good sport and we all got a laugh out of it. But, when I told him 'It's Scott's fault', I almost REALLY got in trouble cuz to explain who you are would give away my occasional blogging-during-work-hours (never the important ones, though) habit.

thanks for the award and shout out, Scott. You are a gem.

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Thank you for the award, Scott! We appreciate it a lot. :)

Scott said...

Robyn – I live to harass you! Ha!

Tess – I still love that story and laugh out loud when I think of it. I could just imagine the look on your boss’s face!

Michelle – you’re welcome. The Lit Lab has helped me so many times, and given me hours of reading enjoyment in the comments section as people banter back and forth.

Elana Johnson said...

Aw, Scott, thank you! Your blog has been a source of smiles and inspiration for a while now. Totally serious, dude. Ha!