Okay, the picture to the left is not the best. Squeaky is in the bed to the left, and Tasmyn to the right. These are my girls! Squeaky is 7 and Tasmyn is 16. Squeaky is in Tasmyn's bed. She's decided, after the beds being in the house more than a year, and Taz alternating between beds, that she likes the beds. Taz is not happy, not happy at all. She suffers Squeaky's presence . . . barely!
- Wednesday – started/finished Chapter Eleven. Sketched out some plot points for later in the manuscript.
Word Count – 14,440
- Thursday – started/finished Chapter Twelve. Sketched out a few more plot points – no this is not an outline – for later in the manuscript.
Word Count – 15,840
- Friday – started/finished Chapter Thirteen. No sketching tonight. MARGARITAS!
Word Count – 16,924
- Saturday – started/finished Chapter Fourteen; started/finished Chapter Fifteen.
Word Count – 19,703
- Sunday – went back through the chapters and worked out the timeline so far. Also worked on Excel spreadsheet w/character descriptions. Didn’t do much else. Needed to recharge the old batteries.
- Monday – started/finished Chapter Sixteen. Started Chapter Seventeen – couldn’t finish, not tonight, too intense, too emotional, too raw, too REAL. Tomorrow . . .
Word Count – 20,911
- Tuesday – continued with, but didn’t finish, Chapter Seventeen. Still very intense. This will be a slow process chapter. Sometimes, cathartic moments take a lot out of a person. This is one of those times. Dang, this is definitely one of those times.
- Word Count – 21,697
Well, that's it for this week. We'll see how long it takes me to complete Chapter Seventeen. Hopefully, I'll work through it tomorrow and move on to the next chapter. Hopefully!
p.s. Check out BookEnds for a really great post.