Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

So, Thanksgiving is here . . . already. It seems just like yesterday that the year started. Time seems to be zipping by me the older I get.

This week, well, work's been crazy, life's crazy, Thanksgiving is just days away and I have way too much to do.

What sacrifice will I make?

Yeah, you guessed it . . . blogging. I'm still lurking around, just not posting or commenting too much this week because . . .

Wednesday - finish cleaning house, and start Thanksgiving prep: cranberry sauce to make, two pies to make, bread to bake for dressing.

Thursday - touch up bathrooms, prep turkey, make vegetable dish, make sweet potatoes, get turkey ready, make dressing, set table, prepare for guests. Oy, somebody get me a Bloody Mary!

Friday - start decorating for Christmas. Oh, wait, it's Friday . . . meet friends for margaritas.

Saturday - continue decorating for Christmas.

Sunday - collapse in exhaustion!

Well, that's it for me this week . . . oh, I started rereading The Deathly Hallows so I'll try and fit in some reading throughout this crazy week as well.

I hope everyone has a fantastic and safe Thanksgiving!

S

No comments: