Friday, September 4, 2009

Elana's EBook

Okay, I'm getting an earlyl jump on promoting Elana's EBook From the Query to the Call!



You can find some details here on Elana's blog, and here on the actual site for the EBook.



So, to borrow from Elana's blog post about her EBook . . .



Okay, onto Work in Progress Wednesday stuff. I'm so freaking excited to announce that my upcoming ebook, From The Query the The Call will be released soon soon soon! This ebook has everything an aspiring author needs, including (but not limited to) a step-by-step guide to writing a query letter, researching agents, sending submissions and fielding "the call."



It will launch just in time for the fall querying season on Monday, September 14, and you can click here to become a fan on Facebook. Anyone who helps me promote it by announcing it on their blog or website or facebook or twitter or whatever will get a discount! So mark your calendars, okay? Okay.



Mark your calendars, fan her on Facebook, and order your copy on the 14th. I mean, according to the actual website, there is a way to get a 34% discount! Woo-Hoo!

Well, now that I have your attention, there's a really cool contest here at Michelle McLean's Writer Ramblings. She's giving away a ton of good books. Check it out, enter, and promote the heck out of her site and Elana's e-book as well.



S

3 comments:

Robyn Campbell said...

*she snaps her fingers* I knew there was something I wanted to add to my still unfinished post today. The ebook and get a discount. Whew! So glad my unfinished blog post sits next to Scott's finished one. YEAH! :) Gotta go finish my post. :0)
Oh, have a great weekend with plenty of margaritas. And I'll take extra insulin to eat a Duncan Donut!

Robyn Campbell said...

I decided to post about Elana's fab ebook tomorrow. But I-za gonna tweet it today! :)

Elana Johnson said...

Thanks Scott! You are simply A-ma-zing!