Now, Scott Bailey posted some chapter titles from his current WiP, so I figured, why not do the same.
Yes, Robyn, I'm stealing ideas from somebody. No, not stealing, just borrowing a bit of genius.
Now, here are some of the titles in random order
- The Bitch of Belle Meade
- Dinner with Mumsy
- The Married Detective
- Sensory Overload
- The Moral Soapbox of the Hopelessly Deluded
- Afternoon Tea with a Crazy Man
- The Pink Pigeon
- Detective Abworks Loses His Patience
- Not the Cleverest Idea in the Universe
- Pandora's in a Mood
- Confession is Good for the Soul
- It's Raining Men
Now, in chronological order, at a glance, at least to me, the chapter titles tell something about the story. Heck, even out of order, at least to me, the chapters tell a story.